Friday, March 2, 2012

Britains...what do you reckon this american band is tryin? rockindie and its political.?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuK2A1Zqo鈥?/a>



its called handlebars..kind off rock/indie..and its about polotics...it starts of random and ends with awsomely..and me being a hip-hop guy...i cant beilive i enjoyed it but what does it mean though?Britains...what do you reckon this american band is tryin? rockindie and its political.?
Funny, I'm a rock/indie girl, and I thought this was hip-hop.



My interpretation of this song is about recklessness and the abuse of power, as the bragging escalates from a small, childish feat to the total annihilation of the world.



Some people think it's about the Bush Administration specifically, but while I'm certainly no fan of him, I think it can be viewed in a broader context.



You can see quite a few more thoughts about the song here:

http://www.songmeanings.net/lyric.php?li鈥?/a>Britains...what do you reckon this american band is tryin? rockindie and its political.?
politics, awesomely, believe, and PHOENIX are the correct spellings!!!



Sorry, I'm not British, just noticed the crazy wording you have ! LOL...
  • used boats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment