Friday, March 9, 2012

Do you reckon it'd be possible to sneak people into your room at alton towers hotel?

aha..... its my birthday and ive got a room booked for 6 people at the alton towers hotel, but ive got 8 of my friends coming with me during the day

i was wondering, if people who've been there know whether it would be possible to sneak people into your room?

like when you go in, do they count the exact amount of people?

do they give you a wrist band or what?Do you reckon it'd be possible to sneak people into your room at alton towers hotel?
I've always had this problem.

The staff at the hotel don't count the amount of people going into your

room as they can't restrict you from having vistors.

It should be pretty easy to get your 2 extra friends in.

If the staff do happen to stop you just tell them that your friends are just going up to collect some items if you feel un-comfortable about lying just tell your extra friends the number of your room and you can meet them up there

I mean i managed to have an extra 4 people in my room for 4 years running.

Have fun and a great birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment