Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What do you reckon on 'Tender Touch' as a band name?

Only, that was the name of the band that I was in many years ago- (way back in my late teens, in fact!) We were, like I said before, a four-part-harmony vocal group, we covered all sorts of stuff from the Fifties right through to whatever was in the hit parade during the late Nineties: (Candy Pop, Rock, R 'n' B, Mainstream Pop, Mowtown, Country, Soul, some of the old-time Cockney classics, Rock 'n' Roll- you name it!), and we also done a few of our own tunes an' all. The band consisted of two girl mates of mine from college, the girl I was going out with at the time, and me- (Yup, I was the only bloke in the group!) Mates of mine, at the time, had very mixed views on our band name- (some of them loved it, and thought it was a really beautiful and romantic-sounding name for a band, and some hated it, and thought it was crap!) Do you like our band name? Please be honest with me. I'd really appreciate your angles on this one, please, guys. Much obliged! Peace and love! Be lucky! :)What do you reckon on 'Tender Touch' as a band name?
As a band name I think it's great, but it sounds like the music would be soft and soothing rather than dynamic and upbeat.What do you reckon on 'Tender Touch' as a band name?
Ok you asked for honesty. I think it is truly terrible. It made me laugh it's so bad. Seriously.What do you reckon on 'Tender Touch' as a band name?
No I like the name rebel cockney much better

No comments:

Post a Comment