Friday, March 9, 2012

A song called Stomp, band name anyone?

OK peeps not a lot ot go on here. I think the song is called Stomp and it was a very acousticy sort of piece - heavy on the drums, but not by the band called Stomp (the ones that bang about on dustbin lids and saucepans etc). It had lyrics that sort of went "Stomp in the morning, stomp in the evening" or something like that. I'm trying to describe it to my nephew who plays in a band and would suit his style really well I reckon. Well if you can make any sense of this question, leave me a link or a band name or something, please?A song called Stomp, band name anyone?
sun goes down by david jordan

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh3wSMM_nb鈥?/a>A song called Stomp, band name anyone?
there was a song c1970 called theskinhead moon stomp by a band called symarip it was a reggae tune

No comments:

Post a Comment