Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Dose Rock band 2/1 (game disk) work with Guitar hero World tour bundle for ps3?

Ok, I have the full Bundle for Guitar hero World tour on ps3, and i want to try Rock band, and my question is, Can i play Rock band 1 or 2 game disk with my Guitar hero World tour bundle (full set) If only like the drums and guitar work, I would like to know, as i reckon i'll buy a Rock band game disk. One more question, Do Rock bands drums work on Guitar hero World tour for ps3? Dose Rock band 2/1 (game disk) work with Guitar hero World tour bundle for ps3?
All I know is that the guitar works, but I'm not sure about the other instruments. It would be much safer to buy the Guitar Hero disc. However, if you buy Rock Band at EB Games you get the 7 day trial period, so you could take it home, try it and if it doesn't work return it and get GH.

No comments:

Post a Comment