Friday, March 9, 2012

Is it wrong to like Aqua (the pop band)?

my favorite bands include CKY, HIM, 30 seconds to mars, the dresden dolls, illscarlett and flogging molly.

also, i freekin love Aqua (remember that song barbie girl? yeah, them)

what do you reckon? should i have my head examined?

ta!Is it wrong to like Aqua (the pop band)?
No, you shouldn't. My tastes revolve primarily around rock and metal but I have a small corner of my CD collection with pop CDs (not naming artists as I WILL be beaten up).



It's absolutely fine. Like whoever you want. Aqua were a staple band to my childhood tastes anyway :))



Mikhaela
no there is nothing wrong with liking aqua the pop band but it is a bit much to listen to it so much and have it in your car and talk about it a lot and know all the words and try and hunt down a guy in the band.Is it wrong to like Aqua (the pop band)?
Depends. It's not right to call them the best band that ever was....but they actually have some catchy tunes. My little sister has both of their albums and I've actually been known to hum along to songs like "Didn't I" and "An Apple A Day". I guess as long as you don't play them obnoxiously loud, no one should care whether or not you like them. :)



By the way, The Dresden Dolls are one of my favorite bands too!
I'm a barbie girl,in a barbie woooorld.Made out of plastic,thats fantastic.What ever floats your boat.I have always liked that song Mr.Roboto by Stix.Weird huh.Is it wrong to like Aqua (the pop band)?
I LOVED aqua in the 90s! especially their song "turn back time". they are not tacky at all- they are like comedians and Lene (the lead singer) has such a beautiful voice and is just gorgeous :D
Not at all. Catchy songs (some of them). "Barbie girl" isn't their best song though. "Doctor Jones" is slightly better. Just my opinion. lol
there's nothing wrong with who you like as your favorite bands... it's what YOU like! and i like their Dr. Jones song, too! actually quite a few good songs from that particular album! : )
Not at all!!!! (Top Secret...... So SSSSSHHHHHHHHH!!!!! LOL!!!! hehehehehe. I like them too.... ;) )



I think DB has had a couple too many DB's( Man what a *****.)



I have an excuse though, I'm as kissed as a piwi. LOL!!!! (Seriously though) LMAO!!!! So bare the inadvertant insults.
Not at all. Some of there songs make you happy and really bouncy. Good way to boost your mood. I myself listen to the most random things. If it makes you happy then it's worth listening too =]
I love the bands you listed and I like Aqua, I love the song Candyman, so you should be fine lol.
Is it wrong to have sex with a dead tortoise? Your question's as good as mine homie.
I have the same problem. I don't think its a bad problem though because they're fun songs to dance/sing to. (the Dresden Dolls are sweet, btw)
Whatever Floats your boat.
Nah they're awesome
Nothing wrong with that. I kid of like Aqua too.
Yes
admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment