Friday, March 2, 2012

Who are the best Disco band of all time?

I reckon it might be KC and The Sunshine Band!

What do you reckon?Who are the best Disco band of all time?
CHIC!!!
the bee gees.Who are the best Disco band of all time?
I reckon you might be right!
earth wind and fireWho are the best Disco band of all time?
I think I agree with you, although Earth Wind and Fire comes close. and oh! Boney M too!
KC %26amp; The Sunshine Band always was great. Same with Bee Gees. Even the Trammps Disco Inferno was great. But I have to agree with Earth Wind %26amp; Fire! September is my favorite song by them and of course who can forget Boogie Wonderland by them as well.
You make quite the valid argument - they are phenomenal live! But - I'd have to give kudos to the BeeGees - if not the crown outright.

These days - Kylie Minogue smokes them all.

Period.
bee gees

No comments:

Post a Comment