Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Nirvana was the last great band?

i reckon nirvana was the last GREAT band. i havent seen a band as huge since really

if your here to say my chemical romance or something gay like that go home.Nirvana was the last great band?
Yes. Kurt Cobain was a great songwriter.
u never heard of pantera?

hell yeah?

your crazy if your sayin there is no other good band

cause nirvana wasn't that goodNirvana was the last great band?
ok. do i care?
White Stripes.Nirvana was the last great band?
What do you mean by 'great'? You go on to use the word 'huge' too. Do you associate how 'great' a band was by how 'huge' the fanbase was? Maybe if we'd seen more of what they could do they would merit some major praise but as it was, I'm afraid they were a little lame for me...
of course they were
radiohead and red hot chili peppers are still here and making albums, both bigger and greater then nirvana, so...
Bear in mind that, as you get older, you will begin to notice that whatever you listened to when you were a teenager was the last "great" band. So if you grew up in the 60s the Beatles were the last great band. The 70s? Zeppelin. 80s? U2 or REM.



Basically you're just getting old. The moment you start saying things like "kids these days..." is the beginning of the end.
are you serious, Nirvana? Uhhh

Try Nickelback, Chris Daughtry, Evanescense-if I spelled it right lol.
You really think so? Honestly, I think Dave Grohl with the Foo Fighters have been a much, much greater success than Nirvana ever was. I think Dave is a better songwriter. And, not to say anyone's death was necessary, but I think if Kurt was still alive, Nirvana would have held Dave back.



I also think that in the late 90's, Creed achieved the same, if not greater accomplishments than Nirvana did.
My Chemical Romance!!!!!!!!!!!



Also yes it is something happy and I AM HOME.
yea it's my chemical romance...we can all have our own opinions and don't use the term gay unless you are actually referring to somebody who is gay.

No comments:

Post a Comment