Friday, March 2, 2012

Is there a band you love but they dont sound that good LIVE

Mine would unfortunately be Skid Row Sebastian Bach has some of the greatest vocals i have heard and there also my second favorite band but Bach basically squallers his vocals live and that sucks hard.Also i have seen AC/DC live not very good man at all



MQ-Can you ever say a band is better than your favorite band when you know its true? or do you think your band is the greatest?



ALSO The Reckoning we will get your account back!Is there a band you love but they dont sound that good LIVE
I think that Skid Row is a good band whatever they are doing



MA-yes i know that KISS is not the greatest band but they are still awesome
Guns n rosesIs there a band you love but they dont sound that good LIVE
Guns N Roses -- GREAT studio band.



I've never talked to one person who saw them live that said they were good performers, and most people specifically mean Axl's singing. His voice is obviously touched up a LOT in the studio.
yes red hot chili peppers arent very good liveIs there a band you love but they dont sound that good LIVE
No, all my faves are great live. After all, didn't they basically invent the instrument smashing?



MA: Oh yeah.
rob zombie sounds deadly live

ozzy too

blues performers don't sound good to me
I've been disappointed at every concert i've ever been to lol
I don't know when you saw skid row, but Sebastian always nailed every note, I have seen them 4 times...twice after he left Skid Row....



White Zombie live....now that sucks


If you listen to Nirvana live albums, they really aren't that good live.



MQ: Yes. I know Alice in Chains isn't the best band ever.
Chris Cornell, but my favorite band (Soundgarden) is the greatest. P.S. when chris cornell played in soundgarden he wasn't old and sung well live
you probably don't like them, but i would have to say taking back sunday. i have seen them 5 times. and i would have to say that i have only seen them once when they were decent, but not good. adam's vocals live are not what they are on the cd. it sounds like he strains to get them out.
Flyleaf. Poor Lacey is so hard to hear in all that hard rock music that when she screams/sings loudly it's just horrible. D:
i used to like A7X ( avenged sevenfold) but when i heard them live, i stop listening to them now these days.

MQ answer: my favorite band would be Pantera!!!

i would not know any other band that could compare to how synchronized Pantera is with that heavy bass, crazy leads and rhythms, and drums to play along with. if anyone knows any trash metal bands better than them, PLEASE DO NOT use Metallica as your answer.

James Hetfield Sucks!!!
sky, remembr what we talked about 24 hrs ago about the Top Contrib thing? well look at what yahoo did to me last night
Here's my Skid Row story:

Went to their concert and my wonderful, conservative hometown actually turned the vocals down on Mr. Bach! It was an outdoor concert in the summer. They didn't 'care for the language' as the paper said the next day.

I hated that concert and got the crappiest 'Youth Gone Wild' ever!!



MQ: I am a loyal gal, my favorite band will always be the greatest to me.
Fall Out Boy... and my favourite band is the greatest! the Beatles rule!
the junior varsity
Fall Out Boy

poor Pat :(

No comments:

Post a Comment