Friday, March 9, 2012

Sheepter's Band of the Day!?

Alright. Last time we regressed back to 2 people. LET'S TRY TO GET THAT NUMBER BACK UP TO 3! WE CAN DO IT!



Alright!

Eclectic Progressive Rock fans, you'll surely enjoy this if you don't already.



Today's band is called "The Tangent", and they've been recognized as quite the force to be reckoned with in modern progressive rock. Their debut album in 2003 set their standards high, and they've continued to grow with each release. This album is called "Not As Good As the Book", and was released in 2008, their latest being released this year (entitled Comm).



This band releases quite a bunch of prog rock epics, so, if you like those, you're also sure to enjoy these guys.



The Tangent - "Four Eyes One War"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znjdH-BKY鈥?/a>

The Tangent - "A Sale of Two Souls"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JFGQbDoO鈥?/a>

The Tangent - "Bat Out of Basildon"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HSeJkqeA鈥?/a>



MQ: Opinion of The Tangent, given the above samples, of if you've heard of them already?

MQ2: Favorite song of the above?

MQ3: Favorite The Tangent album, if you've already heard of them?



BQ: I'm still procrastinating. Damn you, homework.

BQ2: How good are/were you at Algebra? I f*cking suck at it.

BQ3: No creative BQs today either.Sheepter's Band of the Day!?
Hey a band I've heard before!



MQ: Prog is hardly my area of expertise, but I dig them.

MQ2: Bat Out of Basildon

MQ3: I've only heard a couple, but I liked A Place in the Queue.



BQ: It only takes a D to pass.

BQ2: Math was my best subject.

BQ3: Don't sell yourself short, if these BQs were a painting, it would be considered a masterpiece.Sheepter's Band of the Day!?
MQ: I heard them before, but I don't really remember what I heard. Great band though, very eclectic.

MQ2: Hard to say. I really liked the VdGG-like parts of A Sale of Two Souls.



BQ: I feel ya. Procrastination's my middle name.

BQ2: Not as bad as I was at Calculus which I just barely passed.

BQ3: If you were as good at Algebra as you are at BQ's, you would totally be inverting 5X5 matrices by heart.Sheepter's Band of the Day!?
MQ: They really aren't too bad, maybe a 7.5/10, I'm a big progressive rock fan.
MQ2: Bat Out of Basildon
MQ3: Just learned about them

BQ: Out of school!
BQ2: I am incredibly good at any math/science
BQ3: It's rough
Hell yes! The Tangent are freakin sweet!



MA: The World That We Drive Through (title track) gave me some serious wood!

Sadly, that's the only album I've heard, so I'ma go snap some more of this up asap.



MA2: A Sale of Two Souls. Loved it. Very eerie track, With hints of Porcupine Tree, The Tea Party, Nick Cave.



MA3: Only have The World That We Drive Through. So I'll have to say that one



BA: Homework sucks, as I recall. Instead, grab some Doritos and watch some Archer.

BA2: Pretty bad.....

BA3: El queso est谩 viejo y p煤trido. 驴D贸nde est谩 el sanitario

No comments:

Post a Comment