Friday, March 2, 2012

Does anyone like the band Escape The Fate?

I reckon they are mad!!

but i wont 2 see what everyone else thinks.Does anyone like the band Escape The Fate?
They're amazing!

I've loved them for so long and I still never get sick of any of their songs, even the new ones with craig, they're still really good.

He is such a sweet boy, I met him a few weeks ago %26amp; I was in shock for a week lmfao.

Amazing band. (L)
They are one of my favourite bands!



%26lt;--- they even get the privilege of being my avatar (well, their cd anyway...)



They are so awesome, even though Ronnie is gone, Craig is still mad!Does anyone like the band Escape The Fate?
Well, they aint escapin' shitt because Ronnie Radke's in the joint and he ain't getting out soon cuz numbnuts can't stay out of trouble there.
Haha.

Yeah =]



I like Escape the fate - Situations (:



Random Question, do you like Tokio Hotel ?



xDoes anyone like the band Escape The Fate?
mhmmm they're one of my favourite bands ^.^

i saw them live a couple of days ago at the Give It A Name festival%26lt;3 was amazing.
Love them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment