Friday, March 9, 2012

Guy at band...wanna ask him out...not sure though (im 16)?

Ok so i was at the pub with my band last night cause we were having a christmas break up.

Most of the people in the band are like, retired but there is one guy that is the same age as me (16). Ok so i havent really taken much notice in this guy b4...i always thought he was a bit of a snob lol.

But anyways i was sittin on another table to him, n he couldnt take his eyes of me the whole night...he kept doing things that would make me laugh, even though his dad didnt really like him doin it.

He ended comin and sittin at my table right next to me, for a while, he was so nice.

So now the whole band is teasing me bout him...do u think that he does actually like me or he was just bored n wanted somethin 2 do?

We've got a concert on sundi n a practice on mondi...do u reckon i should at least give him me fone number...?

Guy at band...wanna ask him out...not sure though (im 16)?
ok me bein a guy in all-by the way this is not meant to hurt your feelings-he was probably bored cuz i was in the same situation but then the girl actually came up to me and asked me do you like me and i said yes because i did like her i was just bored that one night. but anyways me and her hooked up we started to fall in love and we are still going 3 YEARS STRONG so just don't be affraid of rejection take a chance and you might see that he really likes you back Hope i helpedGuy at band...wanna ask him out...not sure though (im 16)?
do u think that he does actually like me or he was just bored n wanted somethin 2 do?

could be either but probably the first one if he is flirting with you in front of his dad and the whole band.



We've got a concert on sundi n a practice on mondi...do u reckon i should at least give him me fone number...?

NOPE!! Never give your number first.

Wait for him to ask you for it.



GOOD LUCK!!Guy at band...wanna ask him out...not sure though (im 16)?
Don't do it, he just wants sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment