Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What SA band of the past 30-40 years is/was the best?

I reckon it has to be Rabbitt.What SA band of the past 30-40 years is/was the best?
Trevor Rabin - Rabbit
haaaaaaaa my dad's Ron Robot from Rabitt :)

Report Abuse

What SA band of the past 30-40 years is/was the best?
Evoid or Cucumber Zoo but then I also loved Psycho Reptiles.



*** Ooh I completely forgot about Johannes Kerkorrel and the Gerofmende (spelling??) Blues Band. I had no idea that he had died. I remember the one song "Osa wa sweet sweet osa wa" I don't know the spelling but I remember the song. Does anybody know how he died?



Don't worry I have just found out how he died.
Psycho Reptiles - an amazing band - I think they're in the UK at the moment.

They did a fantastic Christmas song that was filmed at Hilton College - perhaps one of those guys was a Hilton boy?



My best choices will be - Jaluka and Currently Love Jones.What SA band of the past 30-40 years is/was the best?
Springbok Nude Girls

http://www.5sm.co.za/bands.htm

The Bats

Four Jacks and a Jill:

http://www.thetimes.co.za/SpecialReports鈥?/a>
  • xbox 360
  • what is ms
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment