Friday, March 9, 2012

How do I find new band members aged like 9-13?

I asked this yesterday btw...



Anyway, I'm an eleven year-old girl and basically I really want to be in a band. I've been in two in the past, one which was a total disaster because I couldn't play the guitar then. The second, the one I'm currently in is fun, but the other three members are useless. I am pretty good at the guitar (I can play all of Smells Like Teen Spirit, including the solo), and I can sing in many different styles. I can sing soft rock, hard rock and I can even shout-sing sort of too.



But I want new members. I don't reckon my parents would let me put up posters, and I go to an all-girls school, and the ALL the girls in our school are the R%26amp;B rap type, or the pop sort of people, and I've had my experience with bitchy girls. So I'm mainly looking for boys.



All I want is a drummer, bassist and maybe another guitarist. I only know three people that can play the drums. One boy who I was in my first band with, and he messed around with the other boys, but I just think it was because he didn't want to look like a girl. So he's my best bet at the moment. The other is a ****ing jack*** and the other smokes and is a stupid Scene Kid... that listens to Flo Rida.



Are there any other ways to find band members? No posters. I've asked friends but... no-one. Any ideas?How do I find new band members aged like 9-13?
If your parents are cool with it you could put up a flyer on the bulletin board at the local music stores. My local store has one in the basement where all of the lessons are given. Great way to find serious musicians.How do I find new band members aged like 9-13?
hahaha anyone can play "smells like teen spirit" after playing guitar for a month. kurt cobain sucks at guitar, so you shouldn't be proud to play his songs. go look up jerry cantrell, i doubt you can play his solos 8D

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment