Tuesday, March 6, 2012

POLL; best live band you've seen?

What band do you think rocks the most at a concert?

I reckon Green Day or Paramore.POLL; best live band you've seen?
Ive seen Green Day too and they were badass, but I think I like blink 182s performance a little better
I've seen a bunch of concerts in the past 10 years or so but I would say Blink 182 cause I knew the lyrics to every single song, they are hilarious and the last Blink show I went to, Travis was on a revolving, rising stage it was effing amazing. pic below, i took.POLL; best live band you've seen?
You reckon wrong.

Pink Floyd

Metallica

AC/DC

Rush

The Reverend Horton Heat

^

^

^

My top 5 concerts in no particular order.
Green Day are much better. Paramore are boring and sound bad. Green Day put on immense shows and are amazing to watch.



But it's obviously Muse. Muse are the best band live. Go ask anyone who's seen them.POLL; best live band you've seen?
RaGS sez : Slam Dunk! CHICAGO! Period! Next question??
Ive only ever seen paramore live so...





PARAMORE
Chiodos and Lydia were f'in awesome!!!! check them out!!!!
strange as it may seem, Julian Cope is the best live artist I've ever seen
for me

yep they are old

the rolling stones

inxs



good luck

smile
POLL; best live band you've seen? yes
i wouldnt pay money to go see a band live!

No comments:

Post a Comment