Friday, March 9, 2012

What do you reckon on 'Tender Touch' as a band name?

Only, that was the name of the band that I was in many years ago- (way back in my late teens, in fact!) We were, like I said before, a four-part-harmony vocal group, we covered all sorts of stuff from the Fifties right through to whatever was in the hit parade during the late Nineties: (Candy Pop, Rock, R 'n' B, Mainstream Pop, Mowtown, Country, Soul, some of the old-time Cockney classics, Rock 'n' Roll- you name it!), and we also done a few of our own tunes an' all. The band consisted of two girl mates of mine from college, the girl I was going out with at the time, and me- (Yup, I was the only bloke in the group!) Mates of mine, at the time, had very mixed views on our band name- (some of them loved it, and thought it was a really beautiful and romantic-sounding name for a band, and some hated it, and thought it was crap!) Do you like our band name? Please be honest with me. I'd really appreciate your angles on this one, please, guys. Much obliged! Peace and love! Be lucky! :)What do you reckon on 'Tender Touch' as a band name?
i like it :') it sounds nice and not like too head bangin :L



yeah i fink youll get more girls on your band side :') xx
I think the name sounds good, I like the alliteration! Sorry that my answer isnt as elaborative as yours (thanks for answering my question by the way - very informative!). We'd really like to hear some of the music! Also, we used to live in London :D but we are miles away in the US now lolWhat do you reckon on 'Tender Touch' as a band name?
The name sounds ok, but to my mind a bit Girly.It does cover what I would describe as a sensitive approach to the style of music you perform and the way it is delivered.To make it less girly but still promote your style how about" A Delicate touch".Just an Idea.
It just sounds overtly sexual to me.

honestly, it's a turn off.

You kinda sound like a bunch of pansies form the 90's.



p.s. i'm a girl...What do you reckon on 'Tender Touch' as a band name?
PUUUUUUUUUSSSSSY
No offence, but I would take that in the wrong way. ha-ha, how about something jazzy or something 50's like, Wam-Bam-Boo (from Grease). I dunno, see what other answers you get! :D
I actually like it and think that ''Tender Touch'' is an awesome name for a band and btw im girl and i like that name ;)
I guess it is a very catch name and would sure be cool
  • pocket bikes
  • google translations
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment