Friday, March 2, 2012

POLL: Which band do you reckon is better?

a) lamb of god b)Machine Head c)Trivium d)Gojira





I reckon Machine Heads the best!!!POLL: Which band do you reckon is better?
Never heard of any of them!!!!

)O(
Aussie Witch 52. you look a lot like a DevilDriver or Lamb of God fan

Report Abuse

POLL: Which band do you reckon is better?
Reckon? Really tho?

Uh... idk any of them.

But my mom lovess Lamb Of God.

So i shall go with A as my final answer.

Was i right?

Did i win?

xDDDD
Machine Head.

I used to love Trivium but I sorta despise them nowadays.POLL: Which band do you reckon is better?
I agree
bad-*** machine heavy lambs of heads



you should hear them :D
out of a and b .. i'd say machine head.. haven't heard of the other two
i don't know any of these bands sorry
  • jdm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment